Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween

I love Halloween, it's one of my two favorite holidays-that-aren't-really-holidays. Mostly I just love an excuse to dress up. This year was pretty funny though, since I spend all year talking about what I'm going to be...then wake up the morning of and say to myself, "Hmmmm...what can I make out of what I've got here?"

My inspiration this year was the witch hat I found in my Halloween box, a leftover from one of my mother's costumes a few years back. Since I'd never been a witch, I thought that would be easy, and I was right. All I did was put on a dress, fishnets, and heels that I've owned forever and did some crazy eye-makeup...voila!

Ryan was....well...I just told everybody that we decided to dress up like ourselves this year. Which still makes me laugh a little bit.

The Pooh suit made it's last appearance (*sigh*) which really does make me sad. It's just so darn cute! Chloe was Pooh this year, while Colin was a ninja (very appropriate, yes?)


Unfortunately, I couldn't find the digital camera to take pictures of Colin, so I used a disposable, which I haven't developed yet. As soon as I do, I'll add the pictures of Colin in here too. But I did put some gear on him, just for a giggle, which I am posting so you too will hopefully get a giggle. =)

Next year, it's on like Donkey Kong. I'm not sure what we'll all be, but I'm sensing a certain...epic-ness in the air. ;)

1 comment:

Ken's baby's mama said...

Ali! It is me! So nice to see you actually are a real person with a real family and real cute husband! You are a Taurus I noticed. I am too. I am May 6. When is yours? I don't know why I never noticed your other blogs before...