Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Little One

So tomorrow is Halloween, which is always at the top of my list for favorite pointless holidays. I adore dressing up, for any occasion, and Halloween is like...the Oscars of dress up. I haven't made a sweet costume this year, I'm just digging through the box of old stuff, looking for a repeater.

The kids are going to be so adorable!! I'm putting their costumes on them today, and taking a billion pictures, so hopefully I'll get at least one good one of each of them. We'll see how well that goes.

While I love this place, home of my first blog, I've really spent a lot more time on my novel.

(Hahahahahahaha, I don't think I could say that out loud without cracking a smile, and probably giggling too. It sound so pretentious for some reason!)

So when I get free time, I'm trying to put it towards getting some pages down. But I am going to attempt keeping up with this one as well, so don't forget about it! ;)

No comments: