Saturday, November 29, 2008

Overload

Life has been crazy! Trying to juggle being a stay-at-home mother of two, wife, daughter, housekeeper, circus ringleader, Twihard, aspiring novelist, family holiday traveler, and all-around happy chick has seriously taken up all my time.

But things are good. The book is going well, and I'm already writing a few chapters for another one that I'm pretty excited about. I enjoyed Twilight the movie. Thanksgiving was delicious, and I ate way too much. I realized exactly why I adore my crazy family. My kids are happy, and healthy, as am I. My husband is phenomenal, and thinks I am too. My sister and nephews will be here for Christmas, with a big surprise. I've spent tons of time with my friends, and talked to my absent bestie frequently. I'm happy.

Life is good, in short, and I want to go into detail, and share some truly adorable pictures of the babies, but I'm in the middle of a tense scene for my book, so duty calls.

To quote those adorable Brits I'm so obsessed with-
"Keep Calm and Carry On."

Think Happy Thoughts!

1 comment:

Eden said...

Are we still on for Sunday, weather permitting? :)