Saturday, October 25, 2008

Robsession

I think I need help. I've seriously become totally obsessed lately with Robert Pattinson. I know, I know, so is almost every woman who has read Twilight and is desperately waiting the movie's opening on November 21. But mostly those women love Edward, and would be equally obsessed with anyone who played the part.

Personally, I never fell in love with Edward. He really was too perfect, almost obnoxiously so. He's like a manic-depressive immortal, until he falls in love with Bella, and then he's a super control freak. Until Bella defies him, and then he's got too much self-control. I mean, they never even have a fight. Maybe that's my age kicking in, (it is a young adult book), but that's how I feel. I like Edward, don't get me wrong. But I've loved many other leading men in other stories quite a bit more. (Mr. Darcy anyone?)

But Rob is delish. Period. He's awkward and smart, and has the most amazing singing voice, plays guitar and classical piano, and that accent doesn't hurt either. And let's not even talk about the "magical unicorn forest". Those of you who are similarly obsessed know what I'm talking about.

Okay, just had to get that out to avoid immediate implosion due to his adorableness.


If you share a similar Robsession, you'll probably want to check out
Robert Pattinson Life

No comments: