Friday, February 6, 2009

Completely Random

So I had some pretty crazy dreams last night, most of which I don't really remember. What I do remember is the dream I had where I was hanging out with Kristen Stewart at Josh Duhamel and Fergie's wedding. Oh, and I was a guest of Josh's, not Fergie's.....in fact, she wasn't even in my dream at all...which doesn't bother me in the least, because hanging out with Josh was way sweeter. He is so adorable, and it was an awesome dream! Me and Kristen went to a grocery store of some sort to get something they were out of, and I was acting a fool, and we were having a good time...

So anyways, it was a totally random, albeit awesome dream of which I spent most of the time staring at Josh Duhamel's completely adorable smile...

Sometimes I wonder about my own subconscious...
Josh Duhamel


Kristen Stewart

No comments: